Get in touch at email@example.com
Affectionately known as NZ’s number one superfruit, the Feijoa runs the show with a refreshing and session-able sparkling fizz!
Aromatic: Fresh & fragrant feijoas to the fore, almost wine-like with Pinot Gris characters.
Taste: A delicate zing of feijoas suggesting pineapple and quince characters, rounded out by juicy and sweet apple juice. Finishing fresh and vibrant.
Drink with plenty of ice in a tall glass garnished with pear and mint or try as a Sangria using Vodka, Pinot Gris and Apple & Feijoa garnishes.
Sugar - 7.92g
Calories - 116
Carbs - 7.92g
330ml cans 4.6% alc/vol
- 100% organic cotton outer
- HELIX® Lanaco filter (filters 80% of particles down to 0.3 microns in size)
- Elastics made in Levin
- Designed to seal snugly around the face
- Made in New Zealand.
- The mask outer should be washed daily or after heavy use. Remove the filter before washing.
- For best protection, Lanaco recommends Helix.iso filters are replaced daily or after extensive exposure/use.
- Product may differ slightly from photos, elastic and exact layout of horizontal stripe patterns may vary from mask to mask.
- top of Mt Maunganui / Mauao - Te Araroa Trail
- Treble Cone Ski Field
- Island Bay (WTGN) and Waiheke Island (AKL)
- Cape Reinga
- Mount Ruapehu
- Anchor Bay Beach
- Waimarama Beach